Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair. that endless summer take me there."

YAY YAY YAY. One word. SUMMER. Since my last exam was over last Wednesday around 2 & then I got grades this weekend, summer is the only thing I've thought about.  Meaning I've accomplished nothing really awe-inspiring in the last week.  Not that I've really needed to and I guess you can count unpacking & reading a few books as being somewhat productive, but not really.  So during all of this unproductiveness, I've come up with a some things I do want to achieve this summer. And lucky for you, I thought I'd share a few!

1. Choreograph a new Zumba song each week - this sounds easy enough, but fingers crossed, I'll actually do it.  I'm starting to get a little bored with the songs I'm already using, so hopefully I'll be able to create a few more to have in the fall.
2. Read more than 40 books - 40 was last summer's magic number, so of course, I have to top that.  I'm already three in in about 5 days, so I think this one is definitely achievable.  I also want to add a condition.  There are a ton of "classics" I haven't read, so I want to read at least one over every break.  Maybe become a little more educated.
3. Look at grad schools - this one's a little self-explanatory, but since I finished sophomore year, grad school is approaching too fast.
4. Learn a new recipe - my mom gets a lot of magazines during the year & they always have some recipe that looks really good, so I want to try out a few & name a favorite.  Maybe I'll even like one enough to cook for the house next year...


I have a few more, but I think I've bored y'all enough :) you'll definitely hear about my progress as the summer speeds by!

No comments:

Post a Comment